Things have been out of control around here lately. With the uni session taking off, daddy working away all the time, school projects and some brand new teeth for the littlest fox I’m starting to feel like I’ve been left behind. One thing’s for sure, and that’s that this blog could use some serious tender lovin’. So here are a few pieces of late.
1) My beautiful mother in law knew I had a masive workload, she bought us a home cooked dinner and some wild flowers from the front paddock, she also took our washing home, and the baby for a walk so I could study.
2) She’s into everything daddy does.
3) Our littlest fox is always so happy, teeth and all.
4) My close friend is getting married this month! We ventured out for a day of ‘flapper themed’ independant winery tours, this place had some serious old-world charm.
5) My fiance is my favourite cook – Vegetarian breakfast at home with friends.
6) A trip to the sea
7) He’s a wonderful brother, he teaches her so much!
8) Playing in the backyard at Nanna and Grandpa’s, we’re getting married here, it’s beautiful.
9) An evening outdoors, by the fire with friends and mulled wine.